– Updated February, 2018
Helicopter Charter Flights is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. Helicopter Charter Flights is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future Helicopter Charter Flights customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Helicopter Charter Flights takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalised content to you while you are at this Site.
How we use the personal information we collect
The primary purpose for collecting your personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customised experience. We may use your personal information to:
- provide PayPal Services and customer support;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- verify your identity, including during account creation and password reset processes;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- detect, prevent or remediate violations of policies or applicable user agreements;
- customise, measure, and improve PayPal Services and the content, layout, and operation of our websites and applications;
- perform targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- manage and protect our information technology infrastructure;
- contact you at any telephone number, by placing a voice call or through text (SMS) or email messaging, as authorised by our User Agreement;
- perform creditworthiness and solvency checks, compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties;
- confirm your identity for the purposes of the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 and assess applications or creditworthiness for premier or business accounts or products and services offered to premier or business accounts with third parties;
- manage our risks and help detect, prevent, and/or remediate fraud or other potentially illegal or prohibited activities; and
design products and services.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Helicopter Charter Flights reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Call: 1300 735 563
Helicopter Charter Flights,
864 Pacific Hwy,
Marks Point, NSW 2280